About Me

My photo
A few devotional thoughts from a student of Jesus.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Art Class

Today I taught an Art class in Iron River School (for Nikki's class). I love it, it's always fun and a good ego boost. So thanks for that... It came at a good time because I feel so stressed and frustrated and tired and this was a day away from all that. I would elaborate but it would only make more more tired and frustrated leading to added stress and I just can't - not here, not now. If you really care to know email me and we'll chat :D
Loves, Grace
P.S. This white ninja happens to be a fairly accurate representation of what went down - I of course am white ninja :D

2 comments:

Swoosh said...

You did a fantastic job, by the way! And you were SO the white ninja, I can't believe I didn't see it before now!

shinbone #4 said...

a thank you!