About Me

My photo
A few devotional thoughts from a student of Jesus.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Confession time.

So, I bought a bar of chocolate yesterday... a delicious fruit and nut bar, one of my favorites... but that's not the confession.
I also bought some cleaner for the bathroom. In the bag, the cleaner spilt and covered everything. I really wanted the chocolate so I decided to wash it off instead of throwing it out. Today when I opened it up it looked a little wet, so I dryed it off and had a few pieces. Now I am worried I poisoned myself. AND for no good reason! Just wanted chocolate and didn't want to go to the store again. True story.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

hee hee...sooo funny...i jsut remembered that you had put up some of my pics and was going to check them out...just has you had posted this! You are too funny!!! The wrapper was sealed right?? Ughh i have been wanting chocolate all day and evening...i'll have to give Peter a call!! Have a good weekend! P.S hop you don't get sick!