About Me

My photo
A few devotional thoughts from a student of Jesus.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

and... we're back


It was quite the trip, hectic doesn't even start to cover. I thought for a few days there that we may not make it back alive. No joke.

I think after a few weeks of therapy I may be able to write about it here. I'll get to work on that. In the mean time I just thought I'd say... I'm going to make up a new blog for anyone that wants to download wedding pictures... I'll call it schienbeinruthwedding -nice and complicated I know!

7 comments:

Swoosh said...

Yay, you're back! I was missing you guys! I hope everything goes well planning and prepping for the Cold Lake party!

Anonymous said...

Way to chose the family photot without me in it!

shinbone #4 said...

ooops, sorry Johnny... I'll add a good one soon, obviously this one is sub par :C

Anonymous said...

Arn't you in the city Grace? are you really so addicted?

shinbone #4 said...

sigh... yes
Actually, I'm in the city, but with more free time than ever - I'm catching up :D

Kelly said...

i see you've traded in your car for an "older model"

shinbone #4 said...

not a trade in - just a rental ;D