About Me

My photo
A few devotional thoughts from a student of Jesus.

Monday, April 30, 2007

This time next week...

We will be in Amish country... I'm so excited. I hope it won't seem too rude if I stare... possibly with binoculars... and maybe take a few pictures... through their windows...
I jest!

Dan and Joy get married on the 12th of May and pretty much the whole family is heading down to Joy's home town of Massillon, Ohio. Most are going to fly... boring... but other Joy (she hates to be called that), Phil and I are going to road trip it there starting on Saturday. Should be interesting, to say the least.

For interest sake here's a picture of Dan and Joy looking blissfully happy... and one of me... so you can look at it and not miss me too much :D

YOU'RE VERY WELCOME!

6 comments:

Swoosh said...

I wonder, do the Amish believe that the camera steals their soul? If so, you better be careful. I'm SO jealous. I'm definately looking forward to seeing your pics!

Anonymous said...

i will miss you soooo much!! but thanks, for the picture. I will look at it a lot. and can't wait to see you when you get back and come live at my house!!!!! jeamie

shinbone #4 said...

Ahhh... I'll miss you too. I look forward to raising the roof wit'ya
when I get back... I'll send that recipe right away too
I kiss you!!!
Grace

drakefarmer said...

Have fun on the road trip, they are always fun.

JK said...

Have fun with the amish =)

Anonymous said...

i love roadtrips (and cheap gas)! hope you had a great time.