About Me

My photo
A few devotional thoughts from a student of Jesus.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

A Dark Confession

Lately I've been doing a little research to try and develop some curriculum on one of my favorite subjects. Middle Eastern History. Everytime I get excited about it I feel like the biggest nerd in the world. But I think I may just give in and get a pocket protector because I LOVE the stories and the intrigue and ALL of it really... mostly I love how God is evident throughout even when the person is completely unaware at the time. I love that God can take the absolute moral failure of a person or persons and use it to not only glorify himself, but save nations, again and again taking what is meant for evil and turning it into blessing. Kind of a relief wouldn't you say?? anyway that's my confession... I'm a bit of a nerd that loves to study what 90% of the world will find incredibly boring.

3 comments:

drakefarmer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
drakefarmer said...

I took a class in this subject... Ancient Near Easter History, and I loved it... So you are not alone... we can be nerds together...

Danny said...

I wouldn't say 90%... more like 87.2% :) Anyway, just wanted to say hey. It has been a while since I have ventured back into the blogging community.