About Me

My photo
A few devotional thoughts from a student of Jesus.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

I'm a clown.

Today I was teaching a drama class and my dad paid us a visit (he is the super intendent of the school, so he can do as he pleases.) Since the students and I were playing the questions game (along with Joy who escaped the office in order to join us) it was suggested that he and I face off.
I can't tell you how nice it is to make him laugh like he was. He is much better at the game than I would have given him credit for... so much so that I had to "level up" :D
But the best was that he was up to the challenge and that he had so much fun just playing the game.
Bet your wondering what some of the questions were... well I started by asking if he knew for sure that he was my real dad... let me just say I obviously forgot the class was watching sometimes. He definitely kept his composure when I asked if he could explain to me the birds and the bees, and why he could grow a handsome beard and I couldn't. He almost got me a few times himself... when he asked if I would like the facts of life explained in front of my students (He would have no qualms about doing that)... anyway - fun times at Trinity High.
I also have an incredibly funny story from recess today - that I refuse to blog but may just tell you in an email if you ask me nicely :D Right Joy?? Joy's still laughing about it and my face is still a little red.

7 comments:

Janice said...

this comment has nothing to do with your post.

i'm just happy that someone else like bret and jemaine. i discovered them about a year ago. i remain convinced that albi the racist dragon singularly was responsible for me surviving film school.

shinbone #4 said...

mmmm they are quite wonderful aren't they!?

drakefarmer said...

I wish I could have witnessed that!

Kelly said...

please, please, please tell me the story!

shinbone #4 said...

hmmm... yes, I'll tell you, but maybe over the phone. it needs a little explanation :D

Danny said...

Bet you didn't know that you are an Oriental Tea Guru... or maybe you did. I posted about it on my blog. :)

Megs said...

hey chicky!!

I totally met someone who knew you today so random! ok well two actually...

one nathan smith *went to cape. in the spring after i was there knows schrek and such so odd!!
two um i think her name is kate..goes to cbc, you were on some team or something together...OHOH no you counselled togeter!

needless to say i thought about you today and how freakin' awesome you are!

woo woo