About Me

My photo
A few devotional thoughts from a student of Jesus.

Friday, April 18, 2008

I knew it was coming...

I thought it last night. Things are going really well. I can see God working in and through us... it seems like me and the people around me are really refocussing and are seeing such growth and change and blessing. So the obvious conclusion... get ready for some trouble. It seems we are really on track right now, which means a bit of spiritual opposition. Sure enough, it's been a really difficult day, with seemingly all sorts of things going really wrong. But somehow, knowing it was coming changed my reaction to it. I can rejoice... because it really does mean that we have been following God in obedience and it's showed. So I trust that God will care for me and my friends and family right now, and carry us through to the other side, where victory awaits.
Anyway... feel free to pray for us if you think to. We need it. There's a lot going down.

No comments: