About Me

My photo
A few devotional thoughts from a student of Jesus.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I could hardly believe it myself...

I was offered a job. A job I don't think I can refuse. It pays about 40x what I'm making now! Crazy right? I never seem to hold a job for more than a year at a time anyway so I've decided to become a surrogate. Before you get upset or start shouting, let me say, that I've given it a great deal of thought. The couple that first put the idea forward to me, couldn't be sweeter or kinder, and I know they'll make great parents. They are presently living in the middle east, but would move here for the duration and would even let me see the child as often as I want later. Yes, my parents have a bit to say about it. But I think that when they actually meet this couple, they'll understand. Also, this gives me a chance to finally get on my feet financially. Move into my own home. Get my photography business started and all it would really cost me is a year of my life! Well a year of my life and some serious lectures perhaps.


Anyway, that's my big news!!!


Yay, right?

4 comments:

shinbone #4 said...

oh, and I almost forgot! April fools... did I get you :D

Kelly said...

i wasn't sure if this was an april fools joke or not. you are very convincing and i am very gullible. i already knew what i was going to post as a comment and it was going to read something like this...


HUH????????

Pasha said...

I was gonna say that you are free to choose. I didn't check the date and I read this on April 2nd. So well done, you did trick me. But all things considered, this would be a wonderfully kind thing to do for people.

drakefarmer said...

I as well read this quite later then April 1st... But it was a good one...