About Me

My photo
A few devotional thoughts from a student of Jesus.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Like these things?

You Are Apple Green

You are almost super-humanly upbeat. You have a very positive energy that surrounds you.
And while you are happy go lucky, you're also charmingly assertive.
You get what you want, even if you have to persuade those against you to see things your way.
Reflective and thoughtful, you know yourself well - and you know that you want out of life.

I know there are a million of them, and they suck me in every time. Do you think they are scientifically sound? I kinda doubt, most scientists aren't even "scientifically sound" so how can I trust an online test.... although I do absolutely believe the IQ test I took is accurate. It had scientific questions on it.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently I am Emerald Green.

Deep and mysterious, it often seems like no one truly gets you.
Inside, you are very emotional and moody - though you don't let it show.
People usually have a strong reaction to you... profound love or deep hate.
But you can even get those who hate you to come around. There's something naturally harmonious about you.

shinbone #4 said...

Welcome back Rip Kord, It's been a while. Although I know you've been a bit busy lately being a "national man of mystery". So uh... how about a few hints so I can look smarter and more super sleuthy than the others, hmmmm?

shinbone #4 said...

P.S. "Deep and mysterious" hey? A likely story.

Kelly said...

I'm trying to figure out what it means to be "charmingly assertive"...

shinbone #4 said...

I think it's probably a kind way of saying, you can be a bit bossy, but usually you've surrounded yourself with people that put up with it...
So what colour green are you my dear?

Anonymous said...

I love the pic... Please tell me that was from the Survivor game day thingy... okay my grammar sucks...
TheDrake

shinbone #4 said...

I am sorry. I cannot.

Kelly said...

I'm delighted to report that I'm mint green!

Anonymous said...

Dumb quiz!!@ You wouldn't believe what it said about me. Its unrepeatable. I think it's on crack!

shinbone #4 said...

dear other... based on the obvious insult you've taken from it, I assume it said you also are Apple green. Interesting that you're mint green Kelly, I know a few other mint greens... all very cool people... LUCKY!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunatly, not the case. I can only wish that it had been apple green.

shinbone #4 said...

hmmm... curiouser and curiouser - come on give it up.. what colour green are you then. hmmm??? It can be that bad - you're not puce are you, that is almost a green right?