About Me

My photo
A few devotional thoughts from a student of Jesus.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

World?

I'm in LOVE with the Whole Wide World!!!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WEEEOOOOOPEEEEEEOOOOOOOWEEEEPOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Why do I never sign out of my profile?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure do have some weird blogs! But that is OK because it just is!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I could get blamed for this... it's far to witty and the spelling is out of this world!

Megan said...

haha... i love it

Anonymous said...

The spelling is fine since the words are made up. I fear your over abundance of capitalization.

shinbone #4 said...

Yah... why don't I ever sign out of my profile. Actually I had quite a run of being really good about it. I was just really busy the other day and forgot... nuts.

Jón Magnús said...

...and the whole wide world is in love with you mom =)

marciano guerrero said...

My sentiments are the same...you have a way with words, my dear lady! The zanier the better, Shin.

Megs said...

i love you and i'm part of the whole world so you love me! YAY!!

Anonymous said...

your crazy

i like you!!