About Me

My photo
A few devotional thoughts from a student of Jesus.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

A collection of delightful times with Ol' St. Nick, in days of Yore

I do believe this St. Nick is in it for the money and not for the love of the children..
Oh won't somebody think of the children??
This is one shady looking St.Nick look at the devil horns he's sporting...
I think those kids have a right to look nervous!


I think I would be crying to... what is that thing??
Gives me the creeps just looking at it,
and yet... somehow... I can't look away.



Ahhh... Here's the Ol' St. Nick I remember! ...It's the girly purple wristwatch he's sporting,
sets him apart from the fakes. There's absolutely nothing wrong with this Saint, that is just one bratty kid, angry he's getting coal for Christmas.
I love that the true Saint Nick is an advocate of tough love where necessary.



3 comments:

Kelly said...

that first st nick looks fairly sauced, i'd say...so much for jollyness!

Megs said...

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. scary bears...

..gracie, what was your "title" at cape again? I was thinking of you today and how cool you were...then i was like what was her "job" you did so much, just wondering what your job title was...

shinbone #4 said...

hahaha I did have my finger in a few pies didn't I ? :D
Technically I think I was called a Administrative Assistant - but "the man" wasn't going to tie me down with a title :D