About Me

My photo
A few devotional thoughts from a student of Jesus.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Anderson Cooper Charlie Rose Punch UP!


Okay so I was watching Anderson Cooper interview Barak Obama the other night and noticed he had a scratch or something under his left eye. Odd, I thought, that they didn't or couldn't cover it with makeup. Unusual really.
...Well! About an hour later I was flipping through channels and stopped on Charlie Rose, and his face was all beat up, big black eye and a bandaged cut above it. Weird right? I immediately jumped to the conclusion that perhaps the two were connected. what are the odds after all that both would have damaged faces on the same night.


I ran through to the boys room, to verify with them and make the suggestion, that there was perhaps an accident, or even a fight. If it came to fisticuffs, I am pretty sure Anderson could take Charlie...

Curious right?!

Anyway, I just couldn't let it go, I just had to look it up.
According to a representative of Charlie Rose, "he tripped on a manhole while holding his new MacBook air." It was a choice between saving face or saving the computer... he of course chose technology. Then I looked up Anderson Cooper and found this little tidbit...

On his blog, the “Anderson Cooper 360” host revealed he had a “small spot of skin cancer” removed from his face.

“I’ve been off for the last couple of days. I had minor surgery on Monday. A small spot of skin cancer was removed from under my left eye. I hadn’t planned on mentioning this, but I still have stitches and you’ll no doubt notice them tonight,” Cooper wrote on his blog.
Cooper, who has also been on the campaign trail with Sen. Barack Obama, ended his blog post with a jab at one of his fellow TV personalities.

“Don’t want you to think I got into a fist fight with Charlie Rose,” Cooper joked.


... really!! how did he know?! Hahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will not concur on it. I over precise post. Particularly the designation attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.