About Me

My photo
A few devotional thoughts from a student of Jesus.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Space Junk

so there I was driving along minding my own business; when all of a sudden I hit this ginormous pot hole the wasn't there the day before. It's a road I take everyday to work, and I KNOW I would remember a pot hole of that magnitude. There are only 2 ways this could have happened over night (literally within hours) ...

1. There was an earthquake... just right there... a little one.

2. A very tiny little meteor struck just there... just right in my path.

Trust me, those are the only two viable options. I have spent at least five minutes pondering, and that is definitely the theories that stuck out as the most scientificly sound :D

4 comments:

St.Clair said...

I think you're using state-of-the-art technology and technospeak to try to fool us foreigners - I know the moon when I sees it!

Pasha said...

Man, that's a pretty big pothole Grace! (I think it's possible that the earth just collapsed beneath.)

melodochka said...

water. a leaking pipe underneath could have collaspsed the foundation of the road in one small spot.

melodochka said...

but... I think I like your explaination better.... definately more dramamtic.