About Me

My photo
A few devotional thoughts from a student of Jesus.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Getting Married!


This is my fantastic exroommate SoonHee... (I called you fantastic, and everyone could see that!! :D hope you enjoyed it) She was in Israel for the entire time I was there, we joined around the same time and left around the same time - we were practically inseperable the entire time. People even started to treat us like a couple, weird I know... Well, I am happy to hear that she is getting a new roommote in just 2 short months...


I seriously doubt they could have as much fun rooming together as Soon Hee and I did - but, I guess he is more handsome than I am, so he'll be easier on the eyes in the early morning hours... and at least they are speaking the same language... Although Soon Hee, I just have to say. (Zagia Sarang hae popohejo - na chun ma yepuda!!) AND I do hope that somehow a miracle will happen for me to see you get married in Korea, we'll just have to pray about that. And!!
Ani Ohevet Ota Motek!! Lehitarot!!
AND for good measure "Na erumee moya??" hahahahaha

No comments: