About Me

My photo
A few devotional thoughts from a student of Jesus.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Finally...




Finally an idea is taking shape. A plan is forming.

I found something I can use the mass amount of time I have at the moment, and do something productive.

Curious?? If you are and you ask me nicely I may tell you what it is... but not on blogger.

I love to have secrets! but even more than that... I love to share secrets :D
In other news.. "I heart Antony Gormley!!"
this is one of his works... almost all of his sculptures have to do with human form - but not in a pervy art student sort of way.
All of his stuff is about evoking a feeling in the viewer and involving them in the piece in some way - they all seem very tactile.

Love it, and therefore wanted to share it with you...

5 comments:

drakefarmer said...

Man I can't take it... TELL ME! it really sucks when someone starts a juicy story and ends it before any real info happends... Kinda like LOST!

shinbone #4 said...

Oh Shaz! That would be great, how much longer till you're back in AB?? It would be a fun road trip and now I have a car it makes things MUCHO easier.

Anonymous said...

I like your idea. I'll want your autograph. The picture looks like a very skinny man who had a magnetic personality and walked into a haystack of iron filings.

shinbone #4 said...

Thanks mag! It was nice chatting the other day :D
we should do it again sometime...
maybe I'll bring some tea (or coffee, hot chocolate etc) and we can chat in grand style.

Anonymous said...

definitely stop in for tea sometime.