About Me

My photo
A few devotional thoughts from a student of Jesus.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

BIzarre!

You Are Apple Red

You're never one to take life too seriously, and because of it, you're a ton of fun.
And although you have a great sense of humor, you are never superficial.
Deep and caring, you do like to get to the core of people - to understand them well.
However, any probing you do is light hearted and fun, sometimes causing people to misjudge you.

The most bizarre part is that I am both apple green and apple red - without even trying to be. Also I tend to eat about 3-4 apples a day. I'm starting to wonder if these apples I'm always eating (only ever royal gala or golden delicious) are in fact affecting (effecting?) my personality!!! That's just good science! (Right John?)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe there's hope for me!!!!

Anonymous said...

Argggg, that is the last time!@#@$@

shinbone #4 said...

Oh Other... you're so funny...
You know maybe you're not getting enough fruit and/or vegetables in your diet. Or fibre, you sound like you're a little... "stuffed up", so to speak :)

Jón Magnús said...

Hey mommy!! =) I saw your comment on Marisa's blog and decided to check your's out and it's cool. You also take great pictures! Hopefully it's in our "blood". Well, I just wanted to say hi and that I miss you. Take care mom.

Your son,
Jón Magnús

PS. I'm getting married (in case you didn't know ;)

shinbone #4 said...

Yes I knew!! Congratulations! I can't believe you didn't even invite your own mother to the wedding, but I'll forgive you. (if you tell me all about it, and send me an invite anyway -hahaha. Let's talk soon hmmm?
Loads of love
Your younger mum and hopefully one of your favorites,
Gracie