About Me

My photo
A few devotional thoughts from a student of Jesus.

Monday, May 22, 2006

*sigh*

So bored and lonely... *sigh* I decided to read all of the Doctor McNinja's which can be found on a link from White Ninja. They were alright. I have to admit I had a chuckle or two. They are no white Ninja however, I'll warn you now. But for those of you who don't understand white ninja, but do love ninja's generally, well, maybe you'd prefer him... it's not comic strips but comic book style. I guess I no longer have the attention span for a whole comic book. I prefer big pay off for little time and effort. :)ummm, okay, I guess I'll talk to you later. Call me! or email, or something!!! I'm SO bored!!!!

8 comments:

shinbone #4 said...

P.S. Todays white ninja.. definitely my cup of tea - come on, you gotta laugh at #2 humour.

Kelly said...

who is the person in the photo?

shinbone #4 said...

Some random guy I found in an old year book of my dads.. he's just such an interesting looking kid... but when I scanned him ages ago - it left all that blank white space. I thought he looked quite lonely, so I thought it would be a good representation of my mood :)

Anonymous said...

John is your Favorite brother, NOt sister silly!

shinbone #4 said...

ummm, that I believe is up to me to decide. Thank you and good day!

Swoosh said...

Grace rocks! If you're so bored, you could try calling someone, too, you know!

shinbone #4 said...

I would have but that was about 1 am.. most people don't appreciate calls at that time. If you do however, let me know... I'd be more than glad for a chat.
:)

shinbone #4 said...

I can't figure out how to heal my blog and get it back to normal... what do I do?? growl.