About Me

My photo
A few devotional thoughts from a student of Jesus.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Our internets down and so am I....

We are having MAJOR problems with our internet. It only is working about an hour a day, and that hour comes in little parcels of say... 10 mins at a time. If you don't catch it at just the right moment you are out of luck.

So here is a quick list of what I am up to.

Avoiding working on the first book that is now almost finished. I say it's because I am too frustrated at the computer right now, but really, I think I may be a little afraid to finish it.

John and I have started on another totally unrelated book. If I can, I would like to write it as a screen play instead. Hopefully with the help a script writing program.

Helping a friend put a concert together for a few days the end of this month.

Just finished skiriffic which was alright... I wasn't really into it this year.
I wasn't really into anything lately to be honest. I just really want to move on but feel a little stuck.
okay.. I'd better end this I doubt the connection will last.
Bye

4 comments:

Swoosh said...

I would have to agree that the web situation is completely crummy. But I'm glad you got on for a couple of minutes. It's sounds like you're pretty booked, which is a good thing. Don't forget that I booked you for next Monday! :)

drakefarmer said...

hey Grace do you have Owen's e-mail adress... He wants me to hook up Duane (my drummer for skirific) with him and I need to give him Duane's e-mail...

Kelly said...

i would also like to book you for a trip to sylvan to visit me!

Anonymous said...

The word 'poopy' comes to mind...

Cuz E