About Me

My photo
A few devotional thoughts from a student of Jesus.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Soundtrack to my life... - Thanks Shaz! Fun*ness...

If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?
How to do it:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc).
2. Put it on Shuffle.
3. Press Play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the "next" button.
6. Be honest.

OPENING CREDITS "I'll Be Okay" - McFly (How Apropos)

WAKING UP "I Need To Be In Love" - The Carpenters (haha, sad thing is, I've NEVER even listened to this song before... very slow, not at all get up and go. Like me most mornings I guess.)
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL "Rock of Ages" - Graham Kendrick

FALLING IN LOVE "Lonely, Lonely" - Feist (wow - this is such a perfect song for this category- just how I feel about it at the moment)

FIGHT SONG "Delia's Gone" - Johnny Cash (somehow it's like this shuffle thing just knows!!)

BREAKING UP "Picture"- Goldfinger ("Here I am alone again, here I am and you're not")
THIS GAME TOTALLY WORKS!!! CRAZY!!

PROM "Nervous Breakdown" - Brian Setzer (not so sure this is a great prom song - but reminds me of grad year)

LIFE IS GOOD "Boom" - Cliff Richard (The 60's Album, it IS a happy song... makes me dance)

MENTAL BREAKDOWN "Take Me Anywhere" - Tegan and Sara (from the Album So Jealous)

DRIVING "Breathe (Benediction)" - Newsboys

FLASHBACK "Everyones A Junkie" - Our Lady Peace (Really, I promise you I'm not)

GETTING BACK TOGETHER "Bonus Mosh pt. 2" - Taking Back Sunday (BONUS!)

WEDDING "Tear Stained Face" - Johnny Cash (uh oh! This bodes no good!)

FINAL BATTLE "Spanish Harlem" - Cliff Richard (wow he made the list twice - and I told you I was a lover not a fighter, didn't I. Well it should be assumed)

DEATH SCENE "Speak Slow" - Tegan and Sara (huh they made the list twice too... out of thousands of songs I didn't think I would get a repeat artist.)

FUNERAL SONG "River of Daughters"- The Old Soul (Hmmm I was kind of hoping for the Black Parade, but surprisingly it still fits)

END CREDITS "Music My Rock" - Bedouin Soundclash (makes sense, I guess)

Now your turn....

3 comments:

Sarah Whitmore said...

Sorry if i'm upsetting your blog with random stuff but i've never come across a blog before. Still here is my email that i wanted to send and don't even get me started on soundtracks to my life...i'll be here all day:

Morning Grace, how are you?
thank you for your lovely email to which i will respond eventually!
We're having a lovely day here....six whole inches of snow and the country has come to a standstill!!! Imagine the chaos if we ever got six feet!!
Just a quick email for now about mum. We're trying to find a way of getting her to the States for Daniels wedding. Her plan is to visit friends in North Carolina and then fly to Ohio for the wedding. Can you let me know the dates your family will be in Ohio as I know mum is keen to be there the same time. I think the sooner I book the flights for her the cheaper it will be. Also if you know which airport is best etc and also which town she should go to so we can arrange transport, motels etc.
Sorry I won't be there to see you all but unfortunately Mathew and I don't fly. I am saving my pennies to travel to New York by boat so one day I might make it up to you guys. Anyway, you're welcome here anytime and we always love to see you.
Well must go as it's Mathew's birthday tomorrow and I've got to make him cakes to take to work.
Love to all the family.......I keep wanting to phone you but I invariably remember when it's about 3.00am your time!!!
Lots of love
Sarahxxx

shinbone #4 said...

SARAH!! Hi!
No Worries... Comment away about whatever you like, whenever you like!
I'm just on My way to edmonton with my dad for a couple of days but I'll leave a note for my mum to view this, hopefully she'll get back to you right away...
And 3am??? Call away, I'm usually still awake. I'm a bit of a bohemian in that regard. Well maybe call or text my cell, I would be up for a chat, but there are others that may shoot daggers.
xx's Grace

Anonymous said...

hahahaha - great soundtrack - all the better for having Cliff Richard on it twice - holla!