About Me

My photo
A few devotional thoughts from a student of Jesus.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Regina was so friendly...

Just a few pictures from our semi recent trip to Regina. This is our lovely host Janeen getting friendly with a work of art..
Wanita, checking things out

Joy and I at story time... in the Art Gallery.
It was a tonne of fun and I'd tell you all the juicy details , but our internet keeps going down.
it only works for about half an hour at a time and I still need to check my email.
If I've emailed you lately and it's been almost incomprehensible, it's probably because I haven't even had time to think, I just type like the Dickens hoping to finish before it goes offline.
K... BYE!!



3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi, so sorry you guys can't get online...you're always having problems with your poor computers! Don't feel bad for not calling me back, I've been sick so wouldn't really have been able to talk anyway.

Court said...

You look way too much alike. I don't like it.

the Haazens :) said...

Ah Regina...it will always hold a special place in my heart!

Looks like a fun trip=)