About Me

My photo
A few devotional thoughts from a student of Jesus.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Oh Happy Day!

After almost a month of unpredictable and unreliable internet
we are back online.
Funny, but I hated doing anything on the computer when we didn't have internet. I had no idea how much I used it until we
couldn't rely on it.
I seem to always visit IMdb after I watch a movie.
I look up whatever I've found slightly interesting on the news.
I google friends I haven't seen for a while. (And usually find them or a connection to them - AMAZING!) And of course, keep up with the lives of friends and family through their blogs and email. God willing we won't be booted offline anymore - particularly frustrating after typing a good email or post or comment. You can never rewrite it the same and it's never as good.
Even now I am powering through this post, because I don't quite trust it yet.
Anyway, it's good to be back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you were able to get your problelm fixed. Hope it stays up for you:)

drakefarmer said...

Well I guess this answers my question on John's blog